Search your topic in Java2share
Servlets & JSP
1. What is the advantage of Hibernate over jdbc?
2. What is Hibernate?
3. What is ORM ?
4. Hat does ORM consists of ?
5. What are the ORM levels ?
6. Why do you need ORM tools like hibernate?
7. What Does Hibernate Simplify?
8. What is the main difference between Entity Beans and Hibernate ?
9. What are the Core interfaces and classes of Hibernate framework?
10. What is the general flow of Hibernate communication with RDBMS?
11. What is the need for Hibernate mapping file?
12. What are the important tags of hibernate.cfg.xml?
13. What role does the Session interface play in Hibernate?
14. What role does the SessionFactory interface play in Hibernate?
15. What are the most common ways to specify the Hibernate configuration properties?
16. How do you map Java Objects with Database tables?
17. How do you define sequence generated primary key algorithm in hibernate?
18. What is component mapping in Hibernate?
19. Difference between getCurrentSession() and openSession() in Hibernate ?
14. What are the types of Hibernate instance states ?
15. What are the types of inheritance models in Hibernate?
16. What is Hibernate Query Language (HQL)?
17. What are the ways to express joins in HQL?
18 .Transaction with plain JDBC in Hibernate ?
19 .What are the general considerations or best practices for defining your Hibernate persistent classes?
20 .Difference between session.update() and session.lock() in Hibernate ?
21. What are the Collection types in Hibernate ?
22. What is the difference between sorted and ordered collection in hibernate?
23. What do you mean by Named – SQL query?
24. How do you invoke Stored Procedures?
25. Explain Criteria API
26. What’s the difference between load() and get()?
27. What is the difference between and merge and update ?
28. Define cascade and inverse option in one-many mapping?
29. Define HibernateTemplate?
30. What are the benefits does HibernateTemplate provide?
31. How do you switch between relational databases without code changes?
32. If you want to see the Hibernate generated SQL statements on console, what should we do?
33. What are derived properties?
34. Define cascade and inverse option in one-many mapping?
35. Explain about transaction file?
36. Difference between session.save() , session.saveOrUpdate() and session.persist()?
37. Explain about the id field?
38. What is the use of dynamic-insert and dynamic-update attributes in a class mapping?
39. What is automatic dirty checking?
40. What are Callback interfaces?
41. What is Hibernate proxy?
42. How can Hibernate be configured to access an instance variable directly and not through a setter method ?
43. How can a whole class be mapped as immutable?
44. Explain about transparent persistence of Hibernate?
45. Explain about the dirty checking feature of Hibernate?
46. What is the effect when a transient mapped object is passed onto a Sessions save?
46. Explain about addClass function?
47. Explain about addjar() and addDirectory() methods?
48. What is lazy fetching in Hibernate? With Example .
49. How to Integrate Struts Spring Hibernate ?
50. How to prevent concurrent update in Hibernate?
51. What is version checking in Hibernate ?
52 . Explain about the dirty checking feature of Hibernate?
53 . What is the effect when a transient mapped object is passed onto a Sessions save?
54 . Explain about addClass function?